Fournier Rubber & Supply Company also offers a wide variety of other product lines within the industrial rubber industry. If you still cannot find what you are looking for here or on any of our other product pages then give us a call and speak with one of our product specialists on hand.
It is a fact that isocyanate paints, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, oil vapors, and other toxic gases are extremely hazardous to your health. While working in contaminated air spaces, the use of a supplied air respirator is mandated by OSHA [29CFR 1910.134 (d)(1)]. A NIOSH approved supplied air respirator must be provided with Grade “D” quality air.
Martech Services Company’s Quality Air Breathing Systems remove moisture, oil vapors, gaseous hydrocarbons, dirt, rust, scale and other potentially dangerous contaminants, to provide clean, safe compressed breathing quality air. Then the on-board carbon monoxide monitor continuously samples the supplied air for compliance with current OSHA standards.
Martech Services Company is an experienced leader in providing air supplied respiratory protection systems and equipment. They offer complete systems designed to fit your facility and needs.
The economical solution for the right system to provide Grade “D” air that is OSHA compliant.
They also offer a full line of accessory items and supplies to complete and maintain your supplied air breathing system. They offer air supplied respirators and hoses that are NIOSH approved and fitted with matching quick couplers so you can begin to enjoy the benefits of your system right away. Optional remote warning devices such as strobe lights and extra loud horns are also available.
With Fournier Rubber as an approved dealer of Martech Services Company, you can contact us to connect you with Martech for system designs, support, and service when it comes to making the right choice for your supplied air breathing system.
We are a distributor of BeltService Corporation Conveyor Belting products. Conveyor Belting can be purchased with the ends bonded together either by a laced, finger splicing method, or vulcanized through heat and pressure creating a strong, smooth endless seam. Or it can be purchased in bulk in whatever length and width that is requested. Conveyor Belting comes in a variety of styles. Listed below are some common styles but not limited to only those listed here:
- Food Belting
- Light Duty Belting
- Leather Belting
- Transportation and Utility Belting
- Incline Belting
- Rough Top Belting
- Heavy Duty Belting
- PVC Belting
- Rubber and PVC Belting
- Thermoplastic Belting
- The Cord we have in stock comes in many different diameters, or cross-sections and is sold by the foot.
- It can be used in different types of sealing applications including making your own O-Rings. For more details on the O-Rings we stock and how they are sized see the O-Ring section below.
Extrusions and Molded Rubber Products
- The only type of Extrusion that we inventory is U-Channel. We stock 1/16”, 1/8”, and ¼” slot widths.
- We have several different Suppliers that work with us on supplying your molded rubber needs. With a print or drawing of your specifications our Suppliers can make a custom die or mold with your initial order and can be reused on subsequent orders. A minimum order quantity may be required with each run.
We are a distributor for 2 different Manufacturers of Hose reels.
- Reelcraft Industries – Reelcraft manufactures over twenty five hundred models of hose, cord and cable reels, as diverse as heavy duty hose reels used in the light, medium, and heavy industry, automotive service and a wide variety of OEM applications. These models include spring retractable, motor driven and hand crank reels, handling hose lengths up to six hundred feet and ranging from ¼ inch to 4 inches in diameter and beyond.
- Hosetract Industries – Hosetract Industries is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of industrial hose reels. They strive to bring you the best of quality and competitive pricing. Hosetract reels come in compact sizes, heavy gauge metal, maintenance-free design, high gloss durable powder-coat or stainless steel, corrosive-resistant zinc fasteners, one year full warranty, and made in the USA.
Fournier Rubber & Supply Co. can also provide you with high quality custom made mats. We are an authorized distributor for M+A Matting who has been America’s leader in innovative floor protection systems, industrial safety, anti-fatigue products, and high performance entrance matting for over five decades. Some styles include:
- Anti-Fatigue Mats – Provide Comfort and Increase Productivity
- Slip Resistant Mats – Protect Against Slips and Falls
- Flow Through Mats – Wet Area Solution
- Runner and Floor Protection Matting – Covers inside walkways and protects the floor from objects being dropped and aids in noise abatement
- Switchboard Matting (Non-Conductive Matting) – Protects workers from dangerous and harmful deadly shocks that can occur with electrical switchboards.
- Ergonomic Modular Tile Mats –
- Entrance Mats and Tiles – Designed to stop mud and larger particles of dirt from being tracked inside buildings
- Interior Mats –
- Logo Mats – Durable and Fade Resistant, 19 fabric colors to choose from
We stock hundreds of O-Rings in different sizes and materials. Contact us with your dimensions to help determine the correct O-Ring for your application.
- Standard O-Rings
- Metric O-Rings
- Back-Up Rings – PTFE solid, split, or spiral and Contoured Back-Up Rings in Nitrile or Leather
- Square-Cut Rings
- Quad rings (Q-Rings)
Columbus Industries –
Since 1965, Columbus Industries has been a leader in the air filter industry by being an innovative, proactive and technically supportive manufacturer of the highest quality filtration products that efficiently solve customers’ increasingly diverse and demanding needs.
HVAC Products include: Mini Pleated Filters, Rigid Box Filters, Cube/Pocket Filters, Multi-Pocket Filters, V-Cell Filters, Polyester Media Filters, Panel Filters, Pleated Air Filters, Activated Carbon, Expanded Metal Filters.
Paint Products include: Booth Paper & Accessories, Intake Filtration, Exhaust Filtration.
Applications: Air Purifiers, Commerical/Industrial HVAC, Evaporative Cooling, Expanded Metal, Humidification, Odor/VOC Control Filters, Pet, Range/Cooker Hood Filter, Spray Booth, Vacuum Cleaners, Water Purification, Whole House Air Cleaners.
Glasfloss Industries —
Fournier Rubber & Supply Co. is also a distributor for this company, the oldest manufacturer of air filters in the world. Disposable panels to the most sophisticated HEPA filters are available in this line.
- Air Make Up
- Bag Filters
- Booth Paper
- Cube Filters
- Exhaust Filters
- Intake Filters
- Panel Filters
- Quad Filters
- Roll Media
Quality Air Breathing System
Hoods, Masks & Hoses
Personal Air Breathing Unit
Accessories & Related Items