Fournier Rubber & Supply Company is an authorized 3M™ Distributor. 3M™ is a leader in providing quality innovative products designed to make your job easier. When it comes to fabricating, assembling or processing anything in the Manufacturing Industries, 3M™ knows efficiency is key. From ultra-strong abrasives that keep processes running smoothly, to futuristic materials that literally lighten your workload. 3M™ has a solution to keep your business working smoothly.
Industrial Abrasives and Finishing
- 3M™ Grinder 28824 – This model has gripping material that helps reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort, the steel guard may be repositioned for better visibility, and the side handle may be removed or repositioned to accommodate right-hand or left-hand use
- 3M™ Grinders are available in a few variations. They are great for weld leveling and blending, metal preparation and plasma cut clean-up. They are offered in standard or extended lengths for hard-to-reach areas.
- Disc Sanders
- 3M™ Pistol Grip Disc Sander 28547 – This model has a precision-balanced 0.45hp motor and comfortable molded grip to decrease vibration and noise. This is a lightweight tool that is ideal for intermittent use on spot duty light sanding and finishing applications.
- 3M™ Disc Sanders are available in many varieties and sizes.
- Applications include: Cleaning, Deburring, Dent Finish, Featheredging, Filler Shaping, Finishing, Polishing, Sanding, and Surface Preparation
- Inline Sanders
- 3M™ Inline Sander is a straight shaft sander used for generating straight-line finishing on stainless steel and other metals.
- File Belt Sander
- 3M™ File Belt Sander is a lightweight hand-held sander with an arm attachment that extends from the handle, enabling the operator to maneuver and manipulate the abrasive belt, turning and rotating as necessary, up to 360 degrees, to blend hard-to-reach areas.
Surface Preparation Tools and Accessories
- Oribital Sanders
- 3M™ Random Orbital Sander – The 3M™ brand Elite Central-Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sanders deliver professional, dust-free performance along with a swirl-free finish, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is required.
- Scotch-Brite™ SE Surface Conditioning Disc – for use with Random Orbital Sanders
- 3M™ Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll – for use with Random Orbital Sanders
- Rotary Buffers, Palm Buffers
Belts, Brushes, Discs, Wheels, Sheets & Rolls
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc – Precision-Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure and the disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- 3M™ PSA Cloth Disc – Pressure sensitive adhesive backing easily adheres to a backup pad or steel platen and allows for clean and fast removal for quick replacement Sanding Made Simple
- 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pads – two grip styles make sanding by hand more comfortable and the hand band allows some tactile sense of work surface. Foam backing conforms to surface. Allows for better results due to even pressure distribution between the abrasive and work surface.
- Available in soft, medium, and firm densities
Sanding Sponges & Pads
- 3M™ Pro-Pad™ Sanding Sponges are ideal for dry or wet sanding of wood, paint, and metal. Can also be used on plastic and drywall. Sponges are highly flexible and convenient.
Abrasives – Sandpaper Pads
- Hand Sanding
- Power Tool Sanding
Adhesives & Tapes
- 3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive Clear
- 3M™ Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant 560 White – High strength bonding to replace mechanical fasteners and rivets
- 3M™ Platinum™ Glaze – Premium polyester glazing putty fills and repairs surface imperfections and has excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, E-coat, OEM paint and SMC
Adhesive Transfer tapes & Double Coated Tapes
- 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9672 features high strength 3M™ Adhesive 300, which provides an excellent bond to a range of textured or smooth HSE and LSE materials.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9737 is a double-sided tape mounted on a thin polyester carrier with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers a balance of high initial adhesion and good holding power.
Dispensers, Applicators & Accessories
- 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator EC
- 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun Kit – For Paint Application
Double-Sided Bonding Tapes
- Fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
Masking and Duct tapes
- 3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape – solvent-free formula removes cleanly in one piece with no adhesive residue. Withstands surface temperatures up to 225°F for 30 minutes. Resists paint bleed-through to help create good paint lines. Sticks with confidence on rubber moldings, plastic, glass, wood, concrete, metal and painted surfaces
Other Types of Tapes
- Electronic Assembly Tapes & Adhesives
- Medical Tapes
- Packaging Tapes & Equipment
- Specialty Tapes
- Structural Adhesives
- Accessories, Belts, Brushes, Discs, Rolls, Sheets, & Pads
- Body Filler, Glaze & Hardeners
- Dynatron™ Blue Cream Hardener – mixes with 2-part fillers, putties and glazes to create high-quality, long-lasting repairs. When filler and hardener are mixed, a chemical reaction occurs to create a mixture that will deliver a strong, lasting repair. This hardener is smooth and easy to mix with filler.
- Buffing Pads
- Compounds, Polishes, Glazes
Dirt Trap Surface Protection System
- 3M™ Dirt Trap Clear Film 36856 – Protects against transfer of dirt, dust and overspray with blocking natural light and reduces labor and costs related to removing dirt and overspray from paint booth lights and windows
Automotive Tapes & Adhesives
- 3M™ Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive – a fast-curing, medium viscosity, single-component, moisture-curing, urethane adhesive. Designed for windshield bonding and stationary glass attachment, this urethane windshield adhesive cures rapidly to produce high bond strength.