Fournier provides both bulk hose and fittings as well as hose assemblies to meet your specifications. We only represent high quality manufacturers that share our commitment to excellence. We supply various types of industrial hose and in multiple sizes.
- General Purpose
- Low and High Pressure
- Air, Water, Steam
- Material Handling
- Tank Truck
- Food and Beverage
Fournier Rubber provides flexible fluid power connectors used to convey and direct fluids with tremendous force. Flexible hose lines offer many advantages over rigid tubing including routing ease, vibration absorption, sound deadening and the ability to accommodate the movement of connected components. We have the expertise, inventory and production capabilities to fulfill your hydraulic hose requirements.
- Braided Hose – Standard and Premium choices
- Spiral Hose – Standard and Premium choices
- Suction Hose
- Thermoplastic Hose
- Air Conditioning
- Railroad Air Brake
- Carpet Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning
- Truck Hose – DOT Approved
- Water Blast
Fournier Rubber supplies Eaton Aeroquip Aerospace specialized hose products. We offer a wide variety of hydraulic, fuel, oil, cooling, pneumatic and other specialized hose products designed for the user’s specific needs. The range of products span from simple low pressure rubber hose assemblies for general aviation aircraft to the lightest, high pressure lines for advanced aerospace applications. For decades Aeroquip hose and hose assemblies have been synonymous with aviation excellence, and Eaton is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Motion Control
- Engine Solutions
Fournier Rubber keeps in stock hundreds of different fitting style types and sizes. We inventory both Industrial and Hydraulic fittings. We stock industrial hose fittings in non-plated steel and brass and in stainless steel for Teflon® hoses. Our hydraulic hose fittings come in plated steel. Other materials are also available upon special request.
- Global crimp sockets, nipples and fittings – skive, TTC(Thru-the-cover), OTC(Over-the-cover)
- Reusable sockets and fittings – SAE style, Braided hydraulic, skive style, TTC, Spiral hose, SOCKETLESS™ hose (Push-on), Specialty hose, PTFE hose and Split flange kits
- Field attachable
- Chicago Air Fittings – (Universal Air)
- Internal Swedge – (Scovill Style)
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Cam and Groove
- Nozzles – Garden Hose, High Pressure Spray, Hot Water Washdown Spray
- Ball Valves
Sometimes adapters are needed to convert the fitting on the hose in order to make it compatible to connect to the end device, such as pumps, cylinders, manifolds, or even to another hose. Adapters exist in a wide variety of styles, some of the common types that Fournier Rubber & Supply Co. carry are listed below. Many others are available upon requests.
- NPTF – National Pipe taper Fuel
- SAE O-Ring boss
- ORS – O-Ring Seal
- 37° JIC Flare
- 45° SAE Flare
- Versil-Flare™ – Flare and Flareless
- BSPP – British Standard Pipe Parallel
- BSPT – British Standard Pipe Taper
For whenever it is not possible to have a fitting crimped on your hose, we also stock many sizes of clamps. Our clamps are non-corrosive and used in a variety of commercial and residential applications. The Worm Gear bands have clean punched rectangular shaped notches that hold strong and connect easily, and can be attached in the field. The Center Punch bands require a tool for assembling.
- Worm Gear Clamps – General Purpose Hose Clamp
- Smooth Center Punch Band Clamps